Welcome

Welcome to my crazy mish mash of daily living. In this blog, you will find things like paper crafts, refinished furniture pieces, sewing, recipes, ...you get the idea.

Monday, May 23, 2011

A crime and a rescue!

There was a crime that was being committed in our neighborhood, and this was the poor victim...

tossed to the curb, ...can you believe it? Couldn't they see how pretty she was,..um, I mean how pretty she could be? So, I had to rescue her.

Now, I found all sorts of fabric online that I thought would look really nice, but, I actually already have an abundance of fabrics, so I decided to use something that I already have. When I was looking through my stash, I found this pair of drapes that I had picked up at the thrift store for 2.00!


So between the 3.00 can of spray paint and the 2.00 drapes, this is my 5.00 chair...


Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment