Welcome

Welcome to my crazy mish mash of daily living. In this blog, you will find things like paper crafts, refinished furniture pieces, sewing, recipes, ...you get the idea.

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Sweetest Day

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit! I will be posting different crafts on here often, so I hope you will stop back again. I have been a blogger for a few years, but had to take some time off to attend to other things, so now that I am returning, I just wanted to start fresh with a new blog. I hope you will enjoy spending some time with me along the way.

I picked up a couple of new stamps yesterday at our local craft store, so I wanted to share this card with you that I created this morning. The stamp set is an itty bitty stamp from Unity. Also, I was able to make my own doily using a new die that I also purchased yesterday. The line of dies is from Cheery Lynn Designs. The particular die I have used is "French Pastry" I love this new die because I do use doilies often, and this will not only save me money, but I can cut the doily out of any paper I choose.


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment